Wednesday, June 23, 2010

...BAD DAY..

Hi readers…did you had the best week ever??I had a rough week….I got a lot of bad news and really hurt my feelings..don’t want to talk about it..because my husband told me if we kept thinking about problem it will stuck on your head and make you stress..it really does..to forget what just happening to me during this week..I have to make myself busy..I have a few more days left before my hubby gets home.. and since I’ve got a lot of time in my hand..maybe I should do some facial or invent new recipe..:)..do you have any suggestion activities that I should try during this whole 3 days???

2 comments:

UyuNs NuRuls said...

iryd..

u should try make cup cakes....hehhe kat rumah ade oven kan ...

or prepare stuff for new bby..basuh baju dia ke lipat2 ke..kemas2 brg ker...

takpun baring jekla tido hahha

Iryd and Pitt's little diary said...

cup cakes??nyum..nyumm..bunyi cam sedp je..baru teringat nak buat muffin...baby baby sumer dah ready..thanks for the suggestions..:P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails