Tuesday, June 29, 2010

...IBU, UMAI AND JAPAN...

..S.A.F.E.L.Y..A.R.R.I.V.E.D..
Finallyyy…penantian berakhir!!!!..I’m so happy my hubby, ibu and Umai arrived safely to Japan..they arrived on Sunday 1.30pm..thanks to Akmal, Ab and Gen chan who picked them up from Sendai eki..thanks a lot!! Although umai cry sepanjang jalan..gomenasai!!....he just want to ride his ‘kereta kuning’..kesian Umai… and I’m so happy I got my fat food..McD Chicken McDeluxe and Double Cheese Burger!!! Plussss 1 bucket of KFC!!!!!!...hihihi…now I can feel safe and relieved…and prepare myself to be a mother..
Happy 'Fatty Boom Boom' mommy..:P

Here’s some pics of Umai and Ibu on their journey to Sendai, Japan..these pics dedicated to my family in Malaysia..
Umai KLIA pose..
Umai excited naik airoplane..
First time with Shinkansen( bullet train)
Start missing family and his cat 'meow ana' in Malaysia..sob..sob..:(
Dah sampai!!!

The funny part is Umai keep asking Ibu 'Kenapa perut kakak besar???'..hahaha..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy for you iryd!! alhamdulillah..bb tgu jgk smpi daddy blik...good girl! tp jeles jgk sbb dgn2 mak2 ko skali dtg..bestnyer la..ermmm.. jeles2.. :(

UyuNs NuRuls said...

best nye ibu dah smpai sana....da besa da umar..makin cute...besh kecik2 da dapt pi jepun huhuhuhu...

UyuNs NuRuls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crisda79 said...

waaa.. dah selamat sampai :)) best2. kim salam mak ko eh :)

Iryd and Pitt's little diary said...

hehe..alhamdulillah semua selamat smpai..skrg dok tgg baby keluar je..harap sumer ok dan sihat..:)

HaRiSaNuAr said...

umai bergaya dgn kasut nyala sebelah jer.. hehe

Iryd and Pitt's little diary said...

haha..kasut tu nak pi basuh kain pun nak bawak...:P

Anonymous said...

haha.. penat dia.. tuhan saja yang tau.. sampai2.. terus pengsan.. huhu. (pitt)

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site irydmaivia.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails