Saturday, September 3, 2011

The reason

Al Fatihah
this picture was taken during Aichan`s aqiqah in Malaysia
Everybody keep wondering why I didn`t update my blog for such a long time..I`ve been through a really tough time handling my grief....my father in law just passed a away last May.. my Dad got heart problem.. and I just been through a world tragic history..11 March 2011 biggest earthquake I ever felt and tsunami hits Japan..ever since then I have no mood on everything..not even updating my blog..my father in law passed away cause of car accident..he was admitted in the hospital for 2 months...He is such a kind person..I hope my husband and his family especially his mom can get through all of this.. But I`m glad that we make a decision to take the whole family I mean just my husband family to a vacation before this things happen..at least Aichan has a memory with her grandfather although she still small to remember those memories..

`Semoga Abah ditempatkan dikalangan orang beriman..kami sayang Abah...Al-Fatihah`

7 comments:

☆♥L@dy @yU♥☆ said...

Al fatihah semoga roh arwah di tempatkan di kalangan org2 yg soleh insyaAllah
Dugaan dariNya makna diri diingati olehNYA
Thn ni pow ai kehilangan Mak sedara n njb plak wan dia both weols x smpt jmpa kali terakhir
Ni hrga yg perlu d byr jd perantau
Sob sob biler citer part ni....

Hanis MY said...

sedihnyaa... teringat lg yang iryd n pitt cerita dulu, Allah lebih sygkan dia, al fatihah utk arwah...

iryd ok ke kat rumah tu? esok g budo gari kan?

anumuchan said...

Al fatihah buat arwah..memang sedih bila kehilangan orang tersayang..sabar banyak2 ye kak..

akak study jugak ke dekat sini? ke hubby je..

imah said...

takziah kak..

Iryd and Pitt's little diary said...

thanks hanis..takziah jugak untuk korg..baru tau pasal ayah mi..be strong both of you..:)

Iryd and Pitt's little diary said...

Anum: thanks anum..saya tak study..husband je..hehe..:)

Iryd and Pitt's little diary said...

imah: thanks imah..:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails